[ExI] "Up against the warming zealots"...hmmm

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:43:41 UTC 2007

I agree, but as I said it is a *good scam* as the result is global
industrial bioeconomy
with the taxpayer on the hook for a good part of it.

The bioeconomy will be accelerated greatly by this "green" boom.

As I see it , we must understand at least one phase  of global weather
trends
before going the next step, global weather control/managment.

As I said before,  the first singularity magnitude mega-problem is to design
a global
weather control mechanism.

While anti-aging and self directed evolution are also singularity scale
projects, they
are personal and can be undertaken "in the shadows".

Managing the energy inputs and outputs that comprise the first global scale
mega project will be the first sign that that earth's "bio-film" can
self-optimize
its global energy production and consumption cycles.

--
LIFESPAN PHARMA Inc.
Extropian Agroforestry Ventures  Inc.