[ExI] Other thoughts on transhumanism and religion

Michael Anissimov michaelanissimov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:15:48 UTC 2007

On 5/31/07, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> In the late 80s and early 90s, the K. Eric used to give talks to the local
> electronics and technology groups, so I attended several of these.  Then he
> gave that up, and we haven't heard much from him since about the time
> Freitas' Nanomedicine was published.  Where is Robert Freitas hanging out
> these days?  Anyone here buddies with him?

For the latest with Robert Freitas, see here:

http://lifeboat.com/ex/interview.robert.a.freitas.jr

Robert has just completed a large project to analyze a "comprehensive
set of DMS reactions and tooltips that could be used to build diamond,
graphene (e.g., carbon nanotubes), and all of the tools themselves
including all necessary tool recharging reactions."

--
Michael Anissimov
Lifeboat Foundation      http://lifeboat.com