[ExI] extra Roman dimensions

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Jun 10 17:57:25 UTC 2007

Serafino:
>Bush carries his limos. These are very special
>cars. That one in Rome (unless it is the usual
>urban legend!) had also anti-bio-weapon filters.
>(Dunno if his wife's limo had the same filters).

Thank you for your answer!

This comedy has a new dimension; I read elsewhere, that Bush's newly
switched-limo did not fit into the front gate of the embassy....
(he got out and walked through the gate)

FWIW, Sabine enjoyed our afternoon/evening in Rome Wednesday, and she is
posting more .. ahem.. interesting pictures:

  Femme fatale, post mortale
http://backreaction.blogspot.com/2007/06/femme-fatale-post-mortale.html

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson