[ExI] POST MORTAL chugging on

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sun Jun 10 17:48:12 UTC 2007

Damien -

I'm reading and enjoying the story, but frustrated by the inefficiency
and "gappiness" of the experience, like listening to a good piece of
music in short segments, preventing the development and appreciation
of broader patterns in the work and in the mind of the perceiver.
I've nearly persuaded myself to wait and read it when completely
released, but this conflicts with my desire to stay on the leading
edge of items of interest.  Overall, to me, it's a net negative
experience, but a price I'm willing to pay to keep up with your
writing.

- Jef