[ExI] extra Roman dimensions

John Grigg desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 21:42:50 UTC 2007

>When the pope asked him
>if he was going to meet that community later,
>at the US embassy, he has been heard to say:
>'Yes Sir'.

Damien Broderick wrote:
  What impertinence! He should know (or his well-paid presidential
advisors should have informed him) that the preferred expression is
"Yo, Sweetie."

  If I understand protocol correctly, the Pope is to be addressed as "your Holiness."  But at least Bush does not have a nerdy Star Wars obsessed teenage son who in addressing the Pope said "yes..., my Master."  *Play imposing music in the background*

  John Grigg  :  )