[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies.

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 19:09:41 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John K Clark
> Dr. Forbin is in charge of a multi billion dollar project to make an AI,
> he is successful; he thinks he can control the AI, in this he is
> unsuccessful...
>
>  John K Clark

Ja, John this is what I like about AC Clarke's 2001 ASO, may he live
forever.  Oh wait, you're right, he already has.  {8^D

In 2001 ASO the AI Hal and the humans do come in conflict, but in the end
they work together and make a truly whoopass combination.  Well I guess it
depends on how you interpret the psychedelic upsidedown color reversed
everglades-from-a-helicopter scenes that the stoners so adored.