[ExI] camp statements

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 03:51:07 UTC 2007

"Camp" was also the name of a company that produced foundation
garments such as long-line girdles, appropriate for shaping
transvestite males (possibly with padding added).

The etymology is odd, and I think Chip Delaney's was mostly folk."Se
camper" sounds good but I'd want to see more substantiation...