[ExI] Catholic news aggregator gives >H article fear-mongeringheadline

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 00:48:13 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Joseph Bloch
> ...top-headline link from SpiritDaily.com, a very conservative Catholic
news aggregator:

> "Transhumanism Emerges As Huge Threat To Human Dignity And An Affront To
> God"

But he affronted me first!

If the opposite of dignity is humiliation, (the religion people are always
telling me that humility is good) then dignity must be bad.  We know that
*excess* dignity is bad, its antidote being silliness or self-deprecating
humor, which I like.

So bring on the transhumanism, bring off the religion.