[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 14:42:07 UTC 2007

Another dystopian vision of the human future can be
seen in George Lucas' movie "THX". It had some great
"visuals" for the time, but I admittedly don't
remember that much about the movie - IIRC, I was half
drunk when I watched it. I think that genetic and
pharmacological manipulation were a major theme of the
movie. Maybe someone else here can fill in the holes,
and state whether it was a good movie or bad. :)

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Herrlich