[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 18:47:03 UTC 2007

Stathis,

I hope you realize that I'm just poking fun at you. :)
"A.I." isn't really **that** terrible; and it's final
15 minutes or so are somewhat redeemable. I shouldn't
have been quite so harsh on it, even if it was all in
fun. I will assume that it's going on the list, unless
I hear otherwise from you.

Best,

Jeffrey Herrlich