[ExI] are sp&m levels dropping?

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 19:30:25 UTC 2007

At 12:05 PM 6/26/2007 -0700, spike wrote:

>Odd.  Have you ever seen a real sp*m with the word sp*m in the subject line?

My assumption is that after Eudora's spam filter finds the evil that
lurks in the heart of emails it adds that notation to the subject
line, then another sorting subroutine uses it to fling the accursed
text into either Junk or Trash.

But I might be wrong anyway, because I just got a message from
another list that flagrantly used the spam word in the subject line
and got clean away with it. Gasp!

Damien Broderick