[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies.

Brian J. Shores artillo at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 07:07:53 UTC 2007

Pardon me if I'm late in posting this and it has already been mentioned, but
Im answering Emails just now getting to read them LOL

Has anybody mentioned the movie "The Island"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/ ? I thought this was an excellent if
flashy vision of a not so perfect advanced society, kinda scary that is
could be just that feasible!

How about these titles involving the use of advanced VR:
Lawnmower Man http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104692/
Existenz http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120907/
The Cell  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209958/

Ooo how about these classics:
Dreamscape http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087175/
Looker http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082677/

Renegade robots:
Runaway http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088024/
Chopping Mall (don’t laugh, it could happen in an overly automated society!)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090837/  (ok yea that’s tacky :)  )
Deadly Friend (ok but seriously, chips implanted into the brain)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090917/
The Iron Giant (love it) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0129167/

Craziness:
The Fifth Element http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119116/
Dark City http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (stop giggling
muahahaahha) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086856/
.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/