[ExI] Psi quantum observation experiment

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Fri Jun 29 07:24:11 UTC 2007

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> why is Radin's experimental result "trivial"?

Because I'm not at all convinced that the ASCII sequence this Radin person
is so proud to have produced is anything I should interested in. One truck
driver I've never heard of is approved by another truck driver I've never
heard of and the results are printed on Truck Drivers Digest, a journal that
I've also never heard of. And I'm supposed to be interested in all that?

Sorry, as hard as I try I just can't manage to get excited by this stuff.

  John K Clark