[extropy-chat] something rather than nothing

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 00:54:12 UTC 2007

Although if one wanted to be pedantic about it, one
might argue that even mathematics cannot exist in the
void of nothingness, but only as a product of creation
so to speak. I hope perpetuating this thread doesn't
annoy too many people :-)

Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Herrlich

--- The Avantguardian <avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com>