[extropy-chat] META: "Killthread": Is it censorship or sensible?

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Tue May 1 06:33:47 UTC 2007

I haven't been following this thread but I don't need to read it to know
it's not censorship. The Extropian list is private property, if the owners
don't want a particular subject discussed that is entirely their
prerogative. If you disagree with it then start your own list.

That said I personally don't like any thread being killed unless it is
boring or stupid. I hope the Extropians don't become as kill thread happy as
the SL4 list when their central dogma is threatened. I don't believe that
list has managed their private property well.

 John K Clark