[extropy-chat] Remove the extropy-chat from subject line?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed May 2 12:43:42 UTC 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 01:45:30PM +0200, Sondre Bjellås wrote:

> Is it possible for the list administrators to remove the [extropy-chat] text
> that is appended to the subjects of all the threads on this list? The text

It's possible, but I wouldn't remove it altogether, and not overnight.
Some filters people to sort list messages into folders use that as a
tag. I could imagine shortening that to [extro], [xtr] or even [exi] (assuming,
Max/Natasha would agree to the latter), which would reduce clutter.

Yeas/nays please to me privately; I'll tally.