[ExI] Cold fusion: some new results.

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 21:12:31 UTC 2007

Wouldn't cold fusion be a direct and obvious violation
of conservation of energy? You could just keep fusing
the lighter elements and then eventually recover the
input energy by fissioning (fissing?) the
heavy-element end products. I know that it requires
more input energy the heavier the element gets, but
fat stars manage to do it. That seems more like an
engineering difficulty rather than an immutable
fundamental barrier. I don't know enough about it one
way or another, but I'm really hoping that it can be
validated. That'd be sweeeet.

Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Herrlich