[ExI] Important question - need your advice

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sat May 12 23:17:11 UTC 2007

Hello everyone, I have some questions that I thought some of you might be able to answer. Okay if I am set up as a company (that can't change either), and I am beginning a project that I will need money to create, (but hopefully later will make sales) what are my legal ways of obtaining money to get the project started. Is it legal to get funding from individuals and other groups if I am a company, or is that only for non profits? Do you guys know what my options are or how I can go about getting money to start a project that is under a registered company? I am not being 'hired' but the content of my project may be of interest to people, companies, and non profits that are close to me. That's why I had been thinking I could ask, but I don't know if as a company that is possible, is there a way? Any advice and information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."