[ExI] I'll Drink to That!

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat May 12 21:26:59 UTC 2007

Oh!  I just figured out an answer to my own question!
How silly.

Just now I was

> asking those who *do* have it all figured out   just
> what they themselves would allow on their cups and
> what they would not [were they Starbucks]

It's simple!  What a dunce I've been!  Here is the principle:

       You permit any group or belief to be disparaged or
       ridiculed only so long as those offended are too civilized
       to retaliate barbarously.

So... let's see....   just what message do you think that
*really* sends to, say, Christian fundamentalists?

Or sends to anyone who envies those who have immunity from
ridicule?

Lee