[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon May 14 22:47:14 UTC 2007

Damien Broderick wrote:
> I can't believe so many people are calmly *debating* this poisonous
> drivel. (Sophomoric joke or otherwise.)

For crying out loud. It was not all poison. Little is. Can you see past
the inflammatory BS? Would you prefer all of us to play chicken little
over something so small and really insignificant to where we really
stand and what we stand for? Would you prefer to so marginalize the
angry and fed up ones that they become further isolated and more
potentially explosive? Do you know that sometimes the worst thing that
can be done with someone acting marginally is to act as if they are
totally insane?

- samantha