[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Mon May 14 01:57:21 UTC 2007

Thanks Samantha, I enjoyed the civilized way you
answered the writer.

I was a little disappointed that the writer tried
get his point accross in such an aggresive matter.
I always feel overwhelmed by people that try and push
there ideas on me yet find it fascinating when they
try and get there points accross using rational
tone and ideas.
I enjoy reading good debates, I always end up
learning something as well as I leave the table
with strong opinions and ideas.
In my opinion, this Manifesto could have been written
in a completely different way and maybe I would have
understood what the writer was really getting at.

Just my thoughts.
Anna:)