[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Wed May 23 17:39:01 UTC 2007

Stop focusing on just the Palo Alto Daily. What everyone needs to do is
scour the web for all the celebrity Scientology articles of late and the
reporters who wrote them. Then tie those celebrity relationships to
Scientology to this incident, where Scientology is harshly attacking Keith's
first amendment rights. So does that mean that said celebrities are against
First Amendment rights? Why aren't they speaking out?

In fact, wouldn't other celebrities speak against such activity?  ;)

Go for the big fish and the big publicity grab.

On 5/23/07, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> At 10:30 AM 5/23/2007 -0400, RL wrote:
>
> >Do we have a moving target here?
> >
> >I just checked the Palo Alto Daily for the first time, and maybe their
> >story has been changed?  It does not use the headline you quoted.
>
> What's more, their comments area has this:
> =========================
> David McFadzean
> San José Del Cabo, Mexico:
>
> It is terribly unethical of this newspaper to
> allege that Henson threatened to bomb the
> Scientology headquarters. He did no such thing.
> =========================
>
> (I'm sure David must have sent them a far longer
> letter, but this, together with the new headline,
> is at least something in the way of an admission they were wrong.)
>
> Damien Broderick

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org