[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu May 24 00:53:10 UTC 2007

> Do we have a moving target here?
>
> I just checked the Palo Alto Daily for the first time, and maybe their
> story has been changed?  It does not use the headline you quoted.  Has
> anything else been altered in the article?
>
> http://dailynewsgroup.com/article/2007-5-20-pa-keith-henson
>
> Richard Loosemore

YES!  Ja, they sure as heck did change that headline.  The dead-trees
version had a subhead "Police: Former Palo Alto man threatened to bomb
church headquarters."

Now the subhead reads "Man fled Palo Alto for Canada seven years ago"

The rest of the article appears to match the paper version.  The actual
article doesn't sound all that inaccurate, in fact it is reasonably good for
a newspaper.  So, is this progress?  They published the paper version with a
different headline, then evidently changed the on-line version, perhaps in
response to our emails.

What do we do now coach?

spike