[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Thu May 24 03:27:49 UTC 2007

On 5/23/07, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> YES!  Ja, they sure as heck did change that headline.  The dead-trees
> version had a subhead "Police: Former Palo Alto man threatened to bomb
> church headquarters."
>
> Now the subhead reads "Man fled Palo Alto for Canada seven years ago"
>
> The rest of the article appears to match the paper version.  The actual
> article doesn't sound all that inaccurate, in fact it is reasonably good for
> a newspaper.  So, is this progress?  They published the paper version with a
> different headline, then evidently changed the on-line version, perhaps in
> response to our emails.
>
> What do we do now coach?

HOLD ONTO A PAPER COPY and find the best libel lawyer you can...?

The article, headline, subhead and sources--reporter(s), editor(s),
cop(s), DA(s)--need to be researched. Hard core. Also what might be
critical is the exact findings of the judge in his case.

The Ministry of Truth approach does not suffice.
--
      Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m

'Piss off, you son of a bitch. Everything above where that plane hit
 is going to collapse, and it's going to take the whole building with it.
 I'm getting my people the fuck out of here."
   -- Rick Rescorla (R.I.P.), cell phone call, 9/11/2001