[ExI] plamegate: the plot thickens

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon May 28 17:21:46 UTC 2007

Ah, so now Plame is claiming that her memo was "taken out of context."
Hmmm, that is a new one.  Can anyone suggest a context out of which the
sworn testimony "I did not recommend him. I did not suggest him," would
agree with the three paragraphs of the memo?  OK I will try some possible
sentences that would go just previous to Plame's three paragraphs quoted
below:

1.  Today is oppose day.

2.  I know that April Fools Day isn't for several weeks, but this is what I
intend to write.

3.  Please ignore the next three paragraphs.

4.  I should not have written the following, but the delete key on my
computer is busted.

Or perhaps a sentence after the three paragraphs would provide the proper
context.

1.  Fake out.

2.  The previous three paragraphs are not true.

Etc.  Any other guesses?