[ExI] plamegate: the plot thickens

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon May 28 17:47:45 UTC 2007

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Richard
Loosemore
> > So now what do you think?
> >
> > spike
>
> Yes, I have a question:  what was the content of the "The
> report forwarded below" (opening line of above quote)?  Is
> this report in the public domain, or its contents known in any way?
>

> Richard Loosemore

Richard this is all I have.  I got it from here:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzUyMzgyZmVjZDUzYWRjYTU2YmM1MWEwZDY
zNTI3OGQ=

This is why I am puzzled about what possible context could she have claimed
that did not reveal her relationship to Wilson and that she was a CIA
employee.

One reason I am so interested in this is the use of the law courts for
political reasons, as we have seen in Keith Henson's case.