[ExI] abandoning hope

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Nov 1 09:35:29 UTC 2007

Spike:
>Such an exciting and challenging road thru life you have chosen, ja?

I'm a magnet: When I entered this country with a heart full of love and
good intentions, it began five years of everything that could go wrong,
did go wrong.

Now I'm five years older. genes dead, all of my savings for buying
property gone, but I succeeded to save my science, somehow, because I
could do nothing else in that comedy-tragedy. I would have preferred
much more to have been able to save the other things, though. But if I
left in the first year, not trusting anybody and without trying,
I wouldn't have been me, right?

The large theft of my identity at the end was a kind of Italian toast to
Amara, there is nothing more that the country can do to me; I'm immune
now.

Amara