[ExI] abandoning translations

scerir scerir at libero.it
Fri Nov 2 07:15:18 UTC 2007

Spike:
So you see, this isn't a literal translation of course,
but with my paraphrase you get the general drift
of the passage.

# :-)

It is unclear why scerir would suggest sending
this particular message to the Italian bureaucrats,
but he knows them better than I do.  Perhaps it is some
kind of code the insiders use to get things done quickly.

# Some kind of code, exactly. But the problem
now is: what kind of code do they use in their
response? In general they like to use nonsense,
as a code. We'll see (but not so soon, I suppose).