[ExI] Another breakthrough paper!

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Wed Nov 21 17:25:17 UTC 2007

On June 7 of this year I remarked that a scientist had found a way to get
embryonic stem cells from the skin of an adult mouse. I concluded my post
with "It hasn't been done with human cells yet but I'll bet it won't be
long". Boy was I ever right, it only took 4 months!

 http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/11/071120092709.htm

This could really be revolutionary, it's a cheap and easy way to get
personalized embryonic steam cells, immune rejection will not be a
problem, and even the Bible thumpers can't find anything to complain about.

  John K Clark