[ExI] Evolutiion is not random,...

giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 03:28:31 UTC 2007

Evolution is a complex phenomenon, of course, a single study, on a very particular, very specific case of a instance of this process cannot be easily generalized to make broad statements on the "underlying process" but still this is a little bit more evidence that indicates that randomness is not an "answer all" to understand Evolution.
  I think this study is very relevant to the kind of discussion we had some time ago on same topic.