[ExI] Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Oct 6 19:03:10 UTC 2007

On Oct 2, 2007, at 2:04 PM, Jeff Davis wrote:

> On 10/1/07, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> 1) 911 almost certainly was an inside job, seriously inside.
>
> I must agree with Michael Butler, that, depending on what you mean by
> it, this assertion could seriously diminish your credibility on this
> matter.   Could you elaborate?

Here is where the evidence points to the best of my efforts to
understand it.

The highest levels of government knew of and participated in the
staging of this attack.  They also participated in stonewalling a full
investigation for three years and then doing a tame investigation that
avoided many issues and questions that are critical.   When I say
highest level I mean all the way up to at least Cheney and very likely
Bush.

I cannot do the case justice in this or any email list.  I would
recommend the books, video, and online materials from David Griffin as
a good source referencing many others for those interested.

http://911review.com/articles/griffin/index.html

The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions (book)

The New Pearl Harbor (book)

September Eleventh: Should the truth be revealed or concealed? (video)

- samantha