[ExI] Top ten dumbest remarks (was: Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 19:07:17 UTC 2007

On 10/5/07, John K Clark <jonkc at att.net> wrote:

> "Samantha Atkins" <sjatkins at mac.com> Wrote:
>
> > 1) 911 almost certainly was an inside job,
> > seriously inside.
>
> I won't say that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen, but I do believe
> the
> above deserves to be somewhere on the top ten

I would submit that the real issues here are "job", "inside" and
"seriously".

That is, I do not believe anybody can claim certainty on how determinant and
active, rather than passive, the "insiders" involvement was, and what level
it reached in official, and/or real, US powers that be. Let us say, however,
that "some" kind of involvement, at "some" level, seems much more likely a
scenario than the opposite.

Stefano Vaj