[ExI] Top ten dumbest remarks

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon Oct 8 05:46:23 UTC 2007

Richard Loosemore <rpwl at lightlink.com>

> that prima facie case simply involves the deliberate avoidance of all
> efforts to counter a pending terrorist attack

After ANY intelligence failure, from Peal Harbor to the Kennedy
assassination to 911 it is always easy to find things that should have been
followed up but were not; but unfortunately it is not nearly as easy to do
BEFORE the event. The problem is never too little information but too
much, the problem is knowing what is worth more investigation and what
is not. Afterwards it's easy to know but not before.

Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>

> You say that you know for a fact, with a 100% certainty, that no such
> thing, in any sense whatsoever, could ever have happened.

Certainty is a state of mind and I said not one word about it. What I did
say is that Samantha's statement is as close to being objectively STUPID as
a mere human being is likely to ever encounter. I stand by that.

> the burden of proof is on the official version

So you do not have to prove I was part of this "plot",
I have to prove I was not. Can you say witch hunt?

> I do not believe that this is the right place to discuss the at least
> circumstantial evidence that encourages me - as well as a significant
> chunk of even the  American public!

You are quite correct, the Extropian list is not the place to discuss your
crappy "evidence" and for the same reason we don't discuss a picture of
Jesus found in a pizza, it's crappy. As for the American public, yes a
significant chunk no doubt believes in some sort of screwy 911 conspiracy.
They believe in a pizza Jesus too.

> to think that a more than reasonable doubt exists.

More than a reasonable doubt? So you think the evidence is good enough right
now to put American citizens in gas chambers for this phantom conspiracy.
This is what I meant when I said it's not only idiotic it's vicious.

Don't embarrass yourself people!

 John K Clark