[ExI] Dumbest?

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 8 08:52:14 UTC 2007

You are really rude John K Clark, you should look into
taking diplomacy classes.

Samantha, you fascinate me, I assume you have a really
great reason why you think 9/11 was pre-organized but
as so far as I've read, there is no proof.  As to what
John was refering to regarding esp people was that in
the effect that there in no (scientific) proof
available.  That doesn't mean that your conspiracy
idea has no claims.
It just means that there is no claim proof.

Hope I got the basic idea.
Anna:)