[ExI] EP

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:01:47 UTC 2007

Natasha;

Howard Bloom wrote an excellent book, titled "The Lucifer Principle: A
Scientific Expedition into the Forces of History," in which he describes
many of these inherited mental mechanisms.  I found his description of how
"Pecking Order" works in other species and in humans very informative.  His
theory, which I'm not certain I accept," is that you have to be careful
about helping downtrodden groups, since the higher up you are in the Pecking
Order, the more they desire to be #1.  All in all, however, a very
interesting book, which I highly recommend.

http://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Principle-Scientific-Expedition-History/dp/087
1136643/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-7291230-7455224?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191956514&sr=8
-2

Best regards,
James Clement