[ExI] Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Wed Oct 10 19:14:23 UTC 2007

On Oct 10, 2007, at 11:25 AM, Samantha Atkins wrote:
> Also please show me how softened steel
> and a purported pancaking of floors can result in nearly free fall
> collapse time.

This is really, really obvious with any kind of rudimentary
engineering background.  The general engineering core most undergrad
engineering students are required to take supply more than adequate
knowledge for the "how" of this to be obvious.

I have seen this elaborated on ad nauseum elsewhere by engineers, so
I don't see the need to elaborate on it here.  Since you have clearly
spent a lot of time thinking about this, you either refused to
believe the basic engineering explanations, did not understand the
basic engineering explanations, or are doing all your research from
sources so grossly biased that the basic engineering explanation is
not even mentioned.

Either way, explaining this to your satisfaction will be a waste of
time on the part of the list.  There may have been a conspiracy, but
the way the buildings collapsed provide no evidence of it.

J. Andrew Rogers