[ExI] Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:11:16 UTC 2007

Samantha,

The passage below says it all,

On 10/10/07, J. Andrew Rogers <andrew at ceruleansystems.com> wrote:

> Since you have clearly
> spent a lot of time thinking about this, you either refused to
> believe the basic engineering explanations, did not understand the
> basic engineering explanations, or are doing all your research from
> sources so grossly biased that the basic engineering explanation is
> not even mentioned.

and the operative word is "refused".   The proof is simple.  The
consensus among engineering experts who are ideologically and
intellectually neutral and who have studied the facts have concluded
that the conspiracy narrative is full-throated hoohah.  For your point
of view to be correct then, either the expertise of these people would
have to be thoroughly imaginary, or all these people would have to be
part of the consipracy.  Ain't happenin'.

Too many progressives like yourself have shredded their credibility by
falling for this nutzo nonsense.  I won't presume tell you which ideas
to believe or to give voice to, but if you value in the least your
effectiveness in pursuing a more just world, then you should keep your
views on this business to yourself

--
Best, Jeff Davis

               "Everything's hard till you