[ExI] META: digest behavior?

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Sep 2 18:44:15 UTC 2007

Hi extronauts, nothing urgent, but I've been wondering what changed this
summer with the digest? I used to get them every day and if I wanted to
check in-between the delivery time I went to the web site archive.

The web archive has been stuck/broken at 2006 for one or two months
though, and the digest delivery is an irregular every 2-4 days. The
delivery rate is better than my random-or-never home postal delivery,
but I kind of liked the daily regularity so that I could be somewhat
interactive with the list, when I'm not traveling (like this moment).

If there are new settings that I must change to have it work the old
way, could you give me a hint where I would do that?  Thanks!

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson