[ExI] META: digest behavior?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:38:18 UTC 2007

On 9/2/07, Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:
> Hi extronauts, nothing urgent, but I've been wondering what changed this
> summer with the digest? I used to get them every day and if I wanted to
> check in-between the delivery time I went to the web site archive.
>
> The web archive has been stuck/broken at 2006 for one or two months
> though, and the digest delivery is an irregular every 2-4 days. The
> delivery rate is better than my random-or-never home postal delivery,
> but I kind of liked the daily regularity so that I could be somewhat
> interactive with the list, when I'm not traveling (like this moment).
>
> If there are new settings that I must change to have it work the old
> way, could you give me a hint where I would do that?  Thanks!

I think you might be looking at the wrong archives.
These seem to be up-to-date:
<http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/>

The lucifer.com archives died in January 2006.

The digest might just be slow because there has been low list activity
recently. The system might not send out a digest until it gets a
sufficient volume of posts.

BillK