[ExI] reconnect

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 05:37:47 UTC 2007

> hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com Sat Sep 8 06:07:59 UTC
> 2007 wrote:
>
> >Was working on a way (space elevators) to get the
> >world out of bleak future mode, but probably will
> >not go back to working on that. The other way to
> >deal with the world's problems is gigadeath. Not
> >going to oppose that, writing a novel instead ... Keith

Hi Keith!  That dark novel is an idea, but do consider writing a nonfiction
book about your experience, from end to end.  A bunch of people followed
your case.  I notice it made slashdot and some of the mainstream news media.
I speculate that far more people want to know the details of that struggle
than will read the sci-fi.

Please consider this, and do refraining from posting your ideas regarding
Pu239.  I am already sleepless and worried and trying to think of any
chemical principle I know of that would refute your previous comments on the
subject, but have been unable to do so.  Had you not posted that, I would be
blissfully ignorant.

I will buy your book on the struggle with Co$.  We can have a name the book
contest, something snappy like Keith's Kampf, or Bet You Never Knew
Picketing Was Illegal.