[ExI] reconnect

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 13:38:11 UTC 2007

Hi Keith,

I'm sure your whole experience was life wrenching and very traumatic.

But please don't go supervillain on us and start releasing masterplans that
will punish the innocent along with the guilty.

Noone doubts your genius.

And be careful also that some petty dictator doesn't decide that you would
be an asset to him and advance his nuclear program by 20 years voluntary or
otherwise.

I'm sorry I know this sounds like the plot to the next Austin Powers movie
but your karma seems to attracting this kind of bad mojo as of late.

I know the first instinct after going though something like this is outrage
and the desire for revenge on everyone and everything but there is a proverb
that is found among several Asian cultures - Chinese, Japanese, Indian - to
the effect that if you sit by the river long enough, you will see the bodies
of your enemies as they drift past.

I don't think you want your friends and family to join that stream with
them.

Healing takes time, give yourself that time and pick your battles wisely.