[ExI] baldness correlates with...

David C. Harris dharris234 at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 9 18:56:10 UTC 2007

My maternal grandfather had a head like a billiard ball.
I have  distinctly longer 4th (ring) fingers compared to the 2nd
(pointing) fingers (a sign of testosterone).
And I have classical male pattern baldness at age 63.  That's somewhat
more bald than the average 63, I think.

And I'm interested in the details of that Chinese rejuvenation study.

  - David Harris, Palo Alto, CA