[ExI] tiny martians again

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Apr 9 05:02:59 UTC 2008

Several years ago, I posted here about looking for a really tiny human for a
mission to Mars.  I noted that the mass of a pressure vessel scales as the
cube of its linear dimension.  Well, here we have a young lady who is less
than a third my height and less than a tenth my mass.  So if we scaled the
spacecraft to her dimensions, the Mars-bound payload would be perhaps four
percent the mass required to send my grossly oversized ass:

She has such a sweet smile too, you hafta like her even before you know her.

Ahhhh Houston, aaahhh we have a solution...