[ExI] tiny martians again

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at insightbb.com
Wed Apr 9 21:17:43 UTC 2008

And here this guy is about 10 inches taller than her but could also be
up for it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=513820&in_page_id=1811
With the right training these people could be heroes and boost the
self-esteem of short people everywhere! (including myself at 5'3") It
really is a shame that no one has seriously considered such a proposal.
It makes an incredible amount of sense but NASA would rather worry about
"offending" short folks. Have you ever considered getting some small
people to buy in on this and then build a proposal to release to the media?