[ExI] Call for presentations at International Space Development Conference 2008

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Apr 30 14:20:28 UTC 2008

________________________________

... [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Kevin
Freels

	Amara D. Angelica wrote:

		I'm chairing a session on May 29 at the National Space
Society's International Space Development Conference 2008
(http://www.isdc2008.org/ <http://www.isdc2008.org/> ...

	This looks like an excellent opportunity for spike to present the
Midgets to Mars campaign..... I mean, "The benefits of utilizing human
beings of considerably small stature to reduce space exploration and
colonization costs and increase efficiency without the need for expensive
and experimental augmentation."  Kevin

I pitched the idea to a group of aerospace weight engineers.  It didn't sell
at first.  They had to go home and do the calculations themselves.