[ExI] Twitter

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:26:51 UTC 2008

I had to look up Twitter on Wikipedia to find out how it differed from
Myspace and Facebook. lol  I look forward to keeping everyone informed
about what I'm eating for dinner and what I'm watching on television.
hee!  Ironically, right now I'm taking in a Boondocks episode where
the aged grandfather doggedly looks via internet for a young and
beautiful woman to date.  When he finally comes across a gorgeous
young gal who is actually interested he gets more than he bargains
for...

John Grigg