[ExI] Subject: Re: Human extinction

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Aug 23 15:17:55 UTC 2008

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com :
>Anyone who has witnessed normal childbirth and says labour
>isn't painful is contemptuous of women.

I don't think you read my messages, Stathis (there were many since
I am obviously quite invested in this topic, unlike you), because you
missed my point completely. I find your message insulting.

I'm in the middle of an insanely busy month, I have more deadlines this
week for setting up my funding when my contract finishes in 1.2 years, and
many more preparations for my baby  in the next three months, in addition
to my normal fulltime job which will be on hold pretty soon. So now and
for many months, no time for email lists.

Have a good one. Whatever that is.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado