[ExI] Implications of Sociopath Testing

Sondre sondre-list at bjellas.com
Mon Aug 25 14:21:57 UTC 2008

What do you do in business the day most people are wearing HUD-eyeglasses and wearable computers that can easily tell you if the people you're interacting with is telling the truth or not?

The sociopath believe their own lies, but for you and me, it's going to become increasingly akward to have direct social connection with other people.

Second Life to the rescue!

- Sondre