[ExI] FakeAlert and Virtumonde

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Dec 17 04:05:40 UTC 2008

At 11:40 PM 12/16/2008 +0000, BillK wrote:

><http://www.malwarebytes.org/>

I downloaded this one, ran it, and damn if it didn't find the filthy
pests and crush them like the bugs they are. Interestingly, once it
said my PC was clean, I found that Windows Malicious Software Removal
Tool opened up, and reported also that I was clean as a whistle. Not
sure I believe any of them entirely, but for now I seem good to go.
Thank you for this excellent advice, sir!

Damien Broderick

Database version: 5.11350