[ExI] I don't understand students: help !

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 20 02:19:19 UTC 2008

> ...On Behalf Of Fred C. Moulton
>
> ...As for "bad
> form",  I do not think I did anything which would constitute
> "bad form" but if I have then I am sure that that Moderator
> will add a notation on my "Bad Form" form.  And it just
> occurred to me that if the Moderator spills ink and ruins a
> form then it will be useless and could be called a bad "Bad
> Form" form.
>
> Best regards and happy holidays to all
>
> Fred
>
> > Kevin...

Fred, Kevin, et.al, I must confess my own moderator bad bad form form, for I
have moderated very little because of being crazy busy on the road to the
east coast a lot with my job and trying to take care of a wife, a two year
old, four aging parents and a ranch, oy vey.

I read the exchange and decided no harm no foul, nothing that two
like-minded gentlemen can't work out amicably.  I do thank you all for being
civil as we approach this holiday season the much anticipated Newtonmas,
winter solstice, along with the usual list of religiously based occasions,
such as kwanzaa, and the day celebrating the birth of that guy with all the
songs, what's his name, Hoerkheimer Christ's twin brother.